Comment on page
How to Add a New Token to Your Wallet
1. Open MetaMask and Unlock it with your password.
2. Once connected (when you see the green dot to your selected network), click on the “Assets” tab below.
3. Click the “Add Asset” button. You may need to scroll down to see it, if you already have a list of tokens added.
4. Click “Custom Token” and add the following information into the respective fields.
Token contract address: 0x054d64b73d3d8a21af3d764efd76bcaa774f3bb2 Token Symbol: PPAY Decimals of Precision: 18
5. Click “Next”. Then Click “Add Tokens”.
6. You’re done! Your wallet should now show the PPAY token. You can do the same for any other ERC20 token, provided you have the right Token contract address.